2017 - Sustainable Industrial Processing Summit & Exhibition
Cosponsored by the Institute of Materials, Minerals and Mining.
The 2017 Sustainable Industrial Processing Summit and Exhbition will be held in Cancun, Mexico.
The summit will cover three sustainability pillars: (1) science, technology and industrial practice, (2) political and social framework and (3) education.
The summit incorporates numerous International Symposia covering the field of minerals, metals and materials - dealing with mining, extraction, processing, manufacturing, recycling, waste treatment, and acting on environmental, health, legal, management, financial, policy, taxation, social and pedagogy issues.
This time, the summit honors the 2017 STARS of the closed cycle of materials sciences: from mining and mineral processing to metals extraction and processing and development of new materials. They are in alphabetic order:
- Dr Patricio Barrios - 2017 honoree with Barrios International Symposium on Sustainable Non-ferrous Smelting and Hydro/Electrochemical Processing
- Prof Harold Dodds - 2017 honoree with Dodds International Symposium on Sustainable Energy Production
- Prof Marcelle Gaune-Escard - 2017 honoree with Gaune-Escard International Symposium on Sustainable Molten Salt and Ionic Liquid Processing
- Prof David Goodall - 2017 honoree with Goodall International Symposium on Sustainability of World Ecosystems in Anthropocene Era
- Dr Norman Lotter - 2017 honoree with Lotter International Symposium on Sustainable Mineral Processing
- Prof Fernand Marquis - 2017 honoree with Marquis International Symposium on New and Advanced Materials and Technologies for Energy, Environment and Sustainable Development
- Professors Costas Kiparissides and Stergios Logothetidis - 2017 honoree with Kiparissides-Logothetidis Joint International Symposium on Sustainable Applications of Nanomaterials: From Organic and Printed Electronics to Nanomedicine