37th Annual Cement and Concrete Science Conference
Organised by the IOM3 Cementitious Materials Group
You are cordially invited to join us for the 37th Annual Cement and Concrete Science Conference, to be hosted by the Advanced and Innovative Materials (AIM) Group at University College London (UCL) during the period 11 – 12th September, 2017. The conference will enable academic and industrial scholars and practitioners to meet and discuss their research on topics including:
- Hydration and Microstructure of Cement
- Alternative Cementitious Materials and Its Application
- Durability of Concrete
- Nuclear Waste Immobilization
- Production and Manufacture of Cements and Clinkers
- Low Carbon Technology Related to Cement and Concrete
- Structural and Thermal Performance of Concrete Materials
- Measurement Techniques and Simulation Methods and Tools
- Utilisation of Waste Materials in Cements and Concretes
- Sustainability Issues Related to Cement and Concrete
Authors are invited to submit one page abstracts (up to 300 words without figures and tables) for both oral and poster presentations. The abstracts must be written in English. All abstracts will be reviewed. Abstracts must be submitted electronically to: AIM.37CCS@ucl.ac.uk before 10th March 2017 [submission deadline passed].
The Extended abstract (approximately 4 pages) will be required for all oral and poster presentations, prepared according to the template which will be provided on the conference website (https://www.ucl.ac.uk/aim/conference-info/37ccs), with a submission deadline of 15th July 2017.
Registration Fee & Exhibition*
Full registration: £298.00
Student registration: £198.00
Exhibition Fee: £600 for 3m x 2m exhibition stand space, includes one delegate for the event.
*Accommodation is not included in the registration and exhibition fees.
Venue and booking
Dr. Shi Shi
Tel: +44 (0)20 7679 2692
Fax: +44 (0)20 7679 3042